Wicanders Power Polish
Wicanders Power Polish is a long-term maintenance product for the care of Wicanders Floors with HPS, WRT and PU acrylate UV. It is easy to apply and provides a protective coating.
- Size: Power Polish is sold in 1L containers
- Application: By short hair mop/wax applicator
- Coverage: 3L will cover approximately 1000 sq.ft., depending on application rate
Power Polish Instructions:
- Make sure the floor is clean and dry; clean it with Wicanders® Soft Cleaner; a basic clean is recommended for Corkcomfort Floating WRT & HPS
- Apply one coat of Power Polish evenly, using a soft mop application tool. 3L will cover approximately 1000 sq.ft.
- Let the floor dry completely (about 30 minutes); do not polish after using the maintenance products
- Clean all tools with water, immediately after use
- The frequency of maintenance depends on the traffic and on the floor visual aspect
We offer free delivery to UK mainland on all our free product samples and across our cleaning product range.
Our wood flooring, cork flooring and cork wall covering is delivered on either single or double pallets, depending on weight and length, with a minimum charge of £35. Depending on pallet size, delivery charges are up to £85 for the heaviest/largest flooring order.
All our delivery rates are passed on at cost price.
All delivery costs are calculated at checkout.
Cancellation or Returns
Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
You have the legal right to cancel your order within seven days of receipt of your goods (with the exception of any made to order / cut to size items). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract, however, you will need to notify us of your intention to do so. If the contract is cancelled after the goods have been paid for card transaction charges may apply.
If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible. Goods must be returned in their original condition.
Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your bank will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible once goods have been received back by us. Refunds will be less any direct costs of fulfilling the original agreement. These direct costs include delivery costs and transaction charges, regardless of whether they were charged for or not. Deliveries are calculated by weight/distance and transaction charges are dependent on what payment method was originally used. Contact us for more details on this.