A moisture and sound resistant underlay for floating floors. Dual moisture barrier with 200mm overlap. Excellent levelling properties. Unique construction allows for efficient ventilation. 20dB reduction on transmitted impact noise. Compatible with underfloor heating. 3mm thickness. Available per m² or 33m² roll.
Flexible adhesive specially designed to accommodate natural movement in wood flooring over its lifetime. A high performance single component wood adhesive which is both environmentally friendly and user friendly. Solvent free and non-flammable, it is quick setting and develops a high final bond strength. It is protected against biodegradation and can be used over normal underfloor heating installations.
• Flexible with high bond strength
• Quick setting
• Isocyanate and solvent free
• Suitable for a wide range of wood floor coverings
• Can be applied directly to Stopgap DPM's
• Suitable for use over normal underfloor heating
• Approx coverage = 800g/m² with a B3 or 3mm x 6mm trowel or 1000g/m² with a B11 trowel
Wicanders Power Polish is a long-term maintenance product for the care of Wicanders Floors with HPS, WRT and PU acrylate UV. It is easy to apply and provides a protective coating.
- Size: Power Polish is sold in 1L containers
- Application: By short hair mop/wax applicator (Ex. LOBATOOL)
- Coverage: 3L will cover approximately 1000 sq.ft., depending on application rate
Power Polish Instructions:
- Make sure the floor is clean and dry; clean it with Wicanders® Soft Cleaner; a basic clean is recommended for Corkcomfort Floating WRT & HPS
- Apply one coat of Power Polish evenly, using a soft mop application tool. 3L will cover approximately 1000 sq.ft.
- Let the floor dry completely (about 30 minutes); do not polish after using the maintenance products
- Clean all tools with water, immediately after use
- The frequency of maintenance depends on the traffic and on the floor visual aspect
Click Seal guards high-traffic floors against moisture damage. For both commercial and residential use. Prevents joint swelling. Quickly and easily installation: apply a bead to tongue of plank, then click together. Easily applied and excess lifts right off with no residue. New. One 2.7 oz. tube will cover 50-60 square feet of flooring
A moisture and sound resistant underlay for floating floors, with integrated DPM (Damp Proof Membrane) 19dB reduction on transmitted impact noise. Compatible with underfloor heating. Thermal Conductivity 0.045W 3mm thickness. Available per 15m² roll.