WOCA Exterior Oil Natural 2.5L
- Provides a strong water and dirt repellent surface
- Enhances the natural colour and grain of the wood
- Fast drying
- Delays emergence of mold and fungus
- Contains UV-protection
- Stir the oil thoroughly before use.
- Apply an even and thin coat of oil with the WOCA Applicator or a brush. Begin with the butt ends of the wood. The wet oil may have a white shade. When the water has evaporated after a few minutes, the wood will appear oiled.
- Wipe off any excess oil with clean cotton cloths after no more than 5 minutes. Take particular care in removing excess oil from joints and grooves.
- Repeat step 2 and 3 if the surface does not appear saturated with oil.
- When the wood is dry, it may be polished with a polishing pad or polishing machine to ensure an extra hardwearing surface.
- Depending on weather conditions and outdoor temperature it takes 24 to 48 hours for the oil to harden thoroughly. The wood must not be exposed to water during this period.
We offer free delivery to UK mainland on all our free product samples and across our cleaning product range.
Our wood flooring, cork flooring and cork wall covering is delivered on either single or double pallets, depending on weight and length, with a minimum charge of £35. Depending on pallet size, delivery charges are up to £85 for the heaviest/largest flooring order.
All our delivery rates are passed on at cost price.
All delivery costs are calculated at checkout.
Cancellation or Returns
Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
You have the legal right to cancel your order within seven days of receipt of your goods (with the exception of any made to order / cut to size items). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract, however, you will need to notify us of your intention to do so. If the contract is cancelled after the goods have been paid for card transaction charges may apply.
If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible. Goods must be returned in their original condition.
Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your bank will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible once goods have been received back by us. Refunds will be less any direct costs of fulfilling the original agreement. These direct costs include delivery costs and transaction charges, regardless of whether they were charged for or not. Deliveries are calculated by weight/distance and transaction charges are dependent on what payment method was originally used. Contact us for more details on this.